Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oh my...

I'd love to tell you that I haven't blogged since September because of how busy I have been -- which is true!!  However, I'll have to admit that I've tried multiple times to sit down and write.  It is my therapy, after all.  But, not until today have I been able to remember which email I used or what my password is for my Google account. HAHA!!  Really?!?!  Would I make that up?!  I finally discovered that AHA!!  I have it written down in a notebook at school.  So here I am....

I wouldn't even know where to begin with my ups and downs over the past 6 months.  My emotions have been all over the charts.  But today is one of those days where I felt the need to sit and write my feelings down because of how blessed I am feeling.  Just a few of my blessings today - my boys, having the BEST job in the world, my amazing co-workers, laughter, music, no headache today, and most of all - health!!

Our school (thanks for a caring co-worker) started a charity project today.  Each grade will be having Penny Wars with each other raising money for Witten's Warriors.  This is a group started by parents of Witten who has cerebral palsy.  As we were skyping with Witten's mom today, it takes me back to all those feelings and emotions of having a child with "issues".  It makes my heart hurt for parents and families of those who struggle.  But it also makes me count my blessings.  Things could always we worse.  Some days it is hard to remember that, I know.  But there is always someone out there that is hurting more than you, struggling more that you, and who needs prayers more than you.  My prayers are with the Cochran-Bray family, McAllister family, and with Witten's Warriors.

Love, hug, and kiss those around you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment