Sunday, October 27, 2013

Refreshed!

Amazing how 24 hours with life long friends can leave you feeling completely and totally refreshed!  I met up with 4 of my best friends from HS last night for a "slumber party".  And thank to technology, we even had one of our friends join us via Skype from Arizona.   It always amazes me that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other or talked, we always pick up right where we left off.  I have no doubt that these ladies will always be a part of my life and that they will forever be there for me when needed.

We shared a lot of laughs (ALOT), advice, stories, pictures, good food, and bottles of wine.  I have no doubt that we could have stayed there for another 3 days and not ran out of things to talk and laugh about.  We even made it past midnight - impressive for 40 year olds, huh?!?!  We all agreed before we left today that no matter how crazy, busy our lives are -- we will make this a new annual tradition.  Life is too short and you never know what may happen.  I walked away feeling refreshed, blessed, and loved!  Thanks, ladies, for being YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment