Monday, June 24, 2013

What schedule?!?!

I LOVE summer and all the craziness it brings!!  But for those of you that know me -- not being on a schedule can sometimes simply annoy me.  Why is it that as soon as summer vacation hits, all schedules go out the door?  Meal schedules, nap schedules, bedtime schedules, etc.  I look at the clock at breakfast time - 9:30!!  Lunch - 1:00!!  Naptime for Jace - 2:00!!!  Supper - 8:00!!!!   Bath/Bedtime - 9:00 IF we're lucky!!  My kids sleep in until 8 or 9 in the morning?!?!  These are the days when I am so thankful that I have one of the best jobs on the planet -- being a teacher and being able to stay home so we have time to "recover" from these schedules.  A good nap about every 4th or 5th day is required by all.

On Sunday, we will officially be done with baseball and tball games.  I'm hoping that will help things a bit - not as many late nights or fast food meals. ICK!!  It will be July 1st before we know it and I don't see summer or life slowing down too much.

So for now, I'll just buckle up and enjoy the ride!  Who needs a schedule anyway?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment